Tuesday, February 24, 2015

C4K Summeries for Febuary

Post 1- Winter Weather
In her first post about Winter Weather, she talks about how she likes to play in the snow. She states that it is her favorite thing to do. She also talks about all the stuff you can do while playing in the snow, such as, making snow angles, snowmen, and have snowball fights. When commenting on her post, I mentioned that I would love to try to do these things in the snow. I mentioned to her that where I am from we don't have snow that often.

Post 2- Request Process- Judicial
The post talks about people should set rules, when drawing for others, because you cant say you can draw anything. If you say that, you could draw something that you regret. In the post she tells us her rules for when she is drawing. When commenting on her post, I mentioned that I like that you told us her rules. Her post was very interesting.

blog

Post 3- Myla's Blog
In Myla's blog, she talks about a book she is reading called Stone Fox. The book is about a boy named Little Willy. Little Willys parents died so he goes and lives with his grandparents. When commenting on her post, I mentioned that i liked her ideas and they were very clear. The book seems like a good book. I can tell through the post she really likes the book.

Post 4- Tyler's Blog
In Tyler's blog, he talked about Valentines day. He talked about what he likes to do for valentines day. He likes to go out to eat with his parents and his girlfriend comes with him. In commenting, I told him that I liked Valentines day too. I enjoy going out to eat with my boyfriend. I told him that sometimes we stay inside and eat because the restaurants are too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment