Tuesday, April 21, 2015

C4K for April

Kids

Post 1-Katy K's Blog
In her post she talked about the sport tennis. She talkes about hoe much fun the sport is. She also said that sometimes you can miss school for tennis matches. In commenting, I told her i have never played tennis but it sounds like a fun sport to try out sometime.

Post 2- Kalonji's Blog
In the blog, she said that Xavier gave her $8. In commenting, I told her that was nice for him to do. I also asked her why he gave it to her?

Post 3- Harry's Blog
In Harry's blog, he posted a video that some of his friends made. In the video you were suppose to find the high jump bar. In commenting, I told him that his video was very neat and could tell that it took a lot of time to put together. I thought it was very good post.

No comments:

Post a Comment