Tuesday, April 7, 2015

C4T #3

Post 1-#ShapeSeattle
In this blog, he talks about a trip that he is about to take. He post everyday about how his day was and what he is doing. Also in his blog he thanks people that have made an impact on him while on his trip. This was a very good post and i enjoyed reading it. In commenting, I told him that I thought it was nice that his work let him off a whole week. I also liked that he mentioned people he met and was thankful for along the way.
Libray

Post 2- Cathy Jonelson
In her blog she has a video. In the video it talks about library and what people think of them today.
The video saids that library's are doing much more today. Library's became experts at organizing the books. The video saids that now we have more access to anything ever before. In commenting, I told her I liked the video and I liked that the video talks about hat librarians use to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment