Friday, January 16, 2015

Blog Post #1



Coming into EDM310, I was very nervous, scared, and overwhelmed. I have heard from people that the class was hard and overwhelming. I also had people tell me that it would be okay just do not get behind on the assignments. The thing that is going to be difficult for me is getting use to everything being online. The best way for me to address my fear is for me to not get behind on my assignments. I really liked the way that Dr. Tashbin walked us through our first assignment today and made sure that everyone was on the same page.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. I heard almost the exact stuff when signing up for EDM 310. I was terrified because I am not into everything being online either and I knew I would need help with it. I think another good way to address your problems would be to always ask for help when needed. I just messaged the hotline about a simple question and like four people replied almost instantly, and they answered my question thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete