Friday, January 16, 2015

Practice Blog Post

Outline
1. Basic Information about me
2. Why I want to be an educator
3. What does an educator do
4. My passion








Hello Everyone,


My name is Candace King I was raised in a very small town called Millbrook, AL. I have two older brothers and two adorable nieces. I also have a dog named Riley that I love to death. I graduated from Stanhope Elmore High School in 2012. While I was in High School I was secretary of my class and was in the yearbook club. I have also played softball for 10 years and loved every minute of it. When I came to school here at South I did not know anyone.  I joined a sorority and made some amazing friends while I have been here in Mobile. When I first came to South I had no clue what I wanted to do. I started working at a daycare and realized that I would love to work with kids all day and help them learn and watch them grow.

Teaching is an important job. It shapes kids' lives, and I think it is important to have someone that loves what they are doing everyday. Kids need someone that is kind, caring,  and open minded. I want to be an educator because teaching is something I can see me doing everyday and loving it. When you are a educator, you make so many memories that are life long. I can't wait to make memories with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment