Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Blog Post #8

Randy Pausch

Randy Paush was an excellent educator as well as an amazing person. In his video, Achieving Your Childhood Dreams, I learned that there will always be complications, setbacks, and injustice. I also learned that teaching will never be easy, we will always mess up, we will run into problems, and we will be setback in many things. "Brick walls are there for a reason: they let us prove how badly we want things." Mr. Pausch's main focus was that learning should be a fun experence for the children. two of the things that he focused on was Project Based Learning and technology. If learning is fun for the students they are going to be more likely to want to learn. In my classroom I am going to use as much technology as possible. Randy Paush is such an inspirational person. Though out his life he never gave up on his childhood dreams. He has definitely left a lasting impression I recommend this video to anyone and everything. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Candace,
    I enjoyed reading your post! I have never heard of Randy Paush before now, and I have to agree with you. He is a very inspirational person!!

    ReplyDelete