Tuesday, March 24, 2015

C4K Summeries for March

Blog 1- Per 8 Arelis Blog
In this blog, she talks about job shadowing. In her post she talks about the three different types of job shadowing. In her post, she thinks that the best way to shadow is to know what you want and contact the person to go shadow. She also said that she got to shadow anesthesia tech and ever got to watch a surgery. In commenting, I said that I think shadowing is a good thing to do. I am actually shadowing now in classrooms.

Blog 2- Per 6 Jaron's Blog
In this blog, he talks about testing advice. In his post he saids that it is important to actually try on the test. He thinks that this test will prepare you for the ACT. He also thinks that getting a good breakfast is important the morning before the test. He thinks that planned test are not a bad thing to do. In commenting, I said that I also think it is important to try on test. I also think that eating before a test is a smart thing to do.
www.consolenergery.com

Blog 3- Paige S's Blog
In Paige's blog she talks about a performance she went to called Marvel Universe. She said that there were a bunch of cool people there. There were alot of little kids there and she noticed why they were there when the performance started. In commenting, I told her It sounded like she has a lot of fun. This was a good post!

No comments:

Post a Comment