Wednesday, March 11, 2015

C4T #2

Google drive image
Post 1-Planning vs reacting
This blog talks about within the tight timeline that he has he finds himself trying to plan very carefully. He also states that preservice programs are not good at getting future teachers to plan lessons and units. In commenting, I thought this was a very interesting post. There is no way to plan on how fast the student will pick up the material, which can make it difficult to plan.

Post 2-How I Teach: Reema Kahar
This talks about a lot of things. I like that there was a list of the apps/tools that she uses. That was very helpful to me. She said that twitter is her favorite tools. I think that will be my favorite tool in my future classroom also. She also lists the software that she uses on her laptop. In commenting, I said that I agree with the google drive app. I could see why that would be very helpful. I also liked that she listed out the things she uses in her classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment